Saturday, March 27, 2010

Keyboard.

Well, you know the other time I talked about cleaning my keyboard? I finally uploaded the pictures to my com and yeah, just wanted to show you guys how amazing it is.

22032010116

 

Well, that’s the bare frame of lycosa once you’ve taken out the circle and stuffs and all the keys….

Then this is the circuit board plugged in
(with room lights on)

22032010117

now with my room lights off.

22032010118

‘oh in case you’re wondering what that is. That’s the silicon board underneath your keys. (which in my case has LED embed in in. So… I forgot to take a picture without it shining so.. too bad. But basically you can type on it already lah. )

Well, just in case I haven’t write on my blog yet,  the reason why I took everything apart is to clean it. Cause I spilled tea the other day but like, it’s waterproof lah, but it doesn’t hurt to clean your keyboard every once in awhile. All I can say is, you wouldn’t really wanna know how it’s like underneath those keys. (it’s scary )

No comments:

Post a Comment