Monday, June 21, 2010

Well. This sucks.

Okay, today was, or rather, yesterday, since it’s 2am now. It was the wolfteam competition yesterday. And it was really intense I guess. I… Hate myself. Or rather, fuck it lah, I couldn’t play to my full potential. what the heck. Really really really felt damn weird with their computers.

Okay it may SOUND like I’m blaming on their computers. Thing is. I am. Screw it. Idk why I feel so much more at ease when I’m using my own computer (duh) but there shouldn’t be such a big difference! Idk man.Maybe the anxiety got to me. But at least we won one team. Though there wasn’t anything to be proud about as they were pretty =/

Well, lost to lnfamous. What a joke. But even if we won them we would’ve fought against Callusnoobs™ which we will then lose catastrophically. But oh well. At least we get to play there for the rest of the day, though I went off to do some shopping with my friend.

Anyway, no pictures right now. Maybe I can find some online or something. Oh wells. Random vid to end this.

No comments:

Post a Comment