Sunday, June 6, 2010

It’s time to start working

500x_wmn_dad

So well. Exams will be starting tomorrow? Nervous? Maybe a little, prepared? kinda. let’s just hope that the questions won’t be too fucking hard. So anyway, going off for soccer soon. Ah, the must needed exercise.

I shall TRY to start working out. Well, and do more stretching. I can barely touch my toes now ):  sigh. Been sitting around too much I guess. But honestly, I have no idea why I would bother working out cause I really have no use for a stronger body right now, well, other than faster fingers so that I can pawn people online and stuffs. but hey! It’s not a bad thing, so why not?

Anyway this is damn fascinating. He should host his own show.

(if you can’t wait skip to 0:44 where the fun starts)

 

Anyway found this over at lifehacker. It’s a really interesting short comic strip haha!

340x_daylifecoder

Oh well that’s it for now!

Oh wait. I went to watch doraemon. more about that in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment