Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pushing along

I will be the one pushing the environment around me. Not the opposite.

So anyway, haven’t been posting much these days. Well, not that I’m not doing anything, but rather, there isn’t anything interesting that would be exciting to put down in words.

But yeah one thing did happened today that kind of, hmm, cheered me up? Idk, by the fate / coincidence of life that doesn’t quite happen that often and okay, rather than cheering me up it’s more of a “amused me”.

So it goes like this, I was on my way to school this morning, then I met my friend, who tapped me before like, running off to catch the train. Then I’m like “heh, that’s quite a coincidence” (well cause she study at NYP)

So anyway, on my way home, I met her again. (Well, stay just a couple of blocks away). I mean, come on, what are the odds of seeing someone you rarely see who’s in a different school with a different time schedule, when you’re going out and coming back!

Yeah, that was one fascinating coincidence that amused me quite alot.

Ah my fucking msn screwing again. Okay update another time~

No comments:

Post a Comment