Saturday, June 19, 2010

Switched layout

Well as you can see I’ve used some sort of a default template by blogger. Reason being,

it’s so much friggin easier to manage

So well. Hey! This blog is still alive and kicking for the moment I guess. But uh. If you haven’t check it out yet, please go to

http://orgasmically.wordpress.com/

I also have a message for everyone.

RECRUITING WRITERS FOR ORGASMICALLY.WORDPRESS.COM

Don’t worry if you don’t have anything horny to share. My idea is to create a place for people to share things that interest them! It can be ANYTHING under the sun. Be it educational, clothes, shows, idols, sex, cartoons, life, homework. Anything at all. Anything that make you orgasm. Or basically, anything that makes you excited or anything.

(but it’ll be best if you can keep to the style of writing as closely as possible. Like making horny references or making stupid puns.)

So yeah! I think I’m like rekindling my affection for blogging. Hopefully it won’t die down after school has started. Oh.

Something good happened recently. But ah. Shan’t think too much about it. Retardedddd.

So yeap. Please contact me to be a writer, and hope you like the new layout.
p.s. I’ve recruited 2 writers already (:

No comments:

Post a Comment