Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2 down, 2 to go.

Yep. Structured programming is down. Left with

-Digital Electronics
-Principles of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
-Basic Maths

Well. It was kind of hard today. But I guess it’s doable. Hopefully I’ll get my distinction in it. Hopefully (:

Okay, I didn’t post that yesterday

So today –Digital Engineering down. Left with the last two.

Hopefully it’ll be okay and I won’t get fucked too badly. Thankfully for this morning I was pretty much able to do my exam. Hopefully I’ll still be able to get that A or dist.!

Thanks nadiy especially for explaining so many stuffs to me! Helped a great lot :D

So well. Going to chiong my maths tomorrow after school. Hopefully I will be able to make it in time!

ANWYAY. Something important happen today. At 3.30am. I will put it in another post. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment