Thursday, June 24, 2010

Not half bad.

So I’m guessing orgasmically is taking off quite nicely, at least it didn’t crash and burned straight after it lifted off.

Currently, including me, there’s 7 writers. So well, it’ll be nice if I can hit 10. So tell me yeah? And I plan to keep the writers a secret! (of course, if you really want to find out there’s definitely ways of doing so, but hey, random writers writing random stuffs. that’s more interesting isn’t it?)

So well, the stats are kind of erratic right now. So I don’t know if it’s the right stats, because it’s like. Counting from the first day,

126, 22, 39, 36, 121

So it’s like. huh. What’s with the randomness. But either way, it’s good that people is going. So yep. Can look forward to posts by other authors soon. All in progress. No hurry. I’ll keep it alive and kicking for the moment! And I realized that blogger can also have the read more of this post thing.

Click on it for the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment