Monday, June 7, 2010

Impulse. Strong one.

I read some tweets. Not mine. It set me thinking.

What the hell am I doing? Anyway, I’ll be creating a new blog. That’ll be all text only. I need somewhere to make my thoughts tangible. So here will be the general update and stuffs. Obviously the other one would be password protected. Like duh.

Reason? Well, many people have been coming my blog lately. And I mean, people that I don’t know. Basically because of certain posts that kind of makes my blog kinda prominent in the search results as you can see.

 ss0.2ss0.3 ss0.4  ss0.5 censored

Ah I censored some of the links cause it’s to other people’s blog. And I don’t think it’s a good idea to show the stats like this.

It’s like huh. What the hell.

Alot of people is doing a search for a laptop and they somehow landed at my blog. So oh wells. Whatever it is. I’m starting a new one. Haven’t decided on the name. Will put it up here. Well, sometime soon. (why am i not asleep. Because i’m fucking giddy and I can’t get to sleep)

No comments:

Post a Comment