Thursday, July 22, 2010

What a joke.

Tired as I am. I’m bored. And I can’t sleep cause I’m sitting on the stairs waiting for the classroom door to open so that I can frickin go in class for math lesson. Which obviously doesn’t really make my situation any better when the time arrives.

Well, being random, I’ll show you something sometime ago about an iphone 4 joke. I wonder if I have posted it yet.

comicip What a joke. LOL.

Man, I should stop getting so hung up on things that doesn’t really matter. It’s like this sense of arrogance that’s making me annoyed. Oh well. I really need a good rest. I don’t even know why the hell I’m even tired when I have enough sleep and I really ain’t doing anything intensive / stupid.

Ah, open that stupid door. Give me a table that I can sleep on.

Somehow, tables are really comfortable to sleep on.

No comments:

Post a Comment