Saturday, July 10, 2010

Well.

LOL.

Anyway, geeks are better at sex. Why?

Head on down to http://orgasmically.wordpress.com to find out!

So hey, I’m pretty busy with school stuffs and stuffs and stuffs. Hmm. I don’t even know what I’m busy with. There’s just not enough time in a day! Somehow I’m having a lack of sleep even though I’m not supposed to have a lot of work to do. Man, time to catch up on my studies and shit. Damn.

Anyway, my earphones spoil, waiting for SOMEONE to go and buy with me. But it' has been like, 3 weeks. Yet SOMEONE has some awesome schedule that clashes with mine so perfectly. So ah, screw it. We’ll see.

I can’t wait to get a new keyboard protector for my laptop. Now only to find a sony store that’s not too damn far away from me. Oh come to think of it I can get it tomorrow hopefully.

You know it’s retarded that I wanted to sleep at 930, yet it’s 1230 and I’m still awake posting here. I wonder what the heck is wrong with me.
OKAY TIME TO SLEEP

No comments:

Post a Comment