Friday, July 16, 2010

Equivalent exchange

Ah, I miss the clickity clack of the keys being stroke on the keyboard. And connecting an external keyboard gives me the mood to type a lot more than the rubberized feeling I get from my laptop.

Talking about that, thank you Yina~ ^^ Let’s hope I get to see it soonnn. Then I can post pictures of the “new look” of my laptop soon. So anyway. Something stupid happened today as well. My phone, in the nice little pouch dropped while I was making milk tea <3 And I heard the cover came out, well I meant, that shouldn’t be anything bad. But when I took out to look at it. I discovered that the frickin back cover broke. Not in any catastrophically way, but just that the hinge, was snapped off in a very linear way. It was so perfectly broken I have no idea how it happened. So main thing is, I’m going to be without a phone. At least for the moment. Sigh ):

Well, since I don’t have my own camera, and I doubt this webcam can do much, I can’t show you how perfectly broken it is even if I wanted to.And now I’m feeling hungry and stuff. Yet there’s nothing at home. Yet I really can’ be bothered to go down to buy food. Well, I’m trying to save money. So erm. Well. At least my laptop is working perfectly fine. Thankgod it’s not from Acer LOL.

MAN. I’m a little sian that it uh sort of broke. But I guess I still can use the phone at home. Which kind of defeats it’s purpose for being a mobile device. But uh, I’m going to upload some pictures to my computer. Show you guys a couple of pictures that I really like.

P1150079

(click for full resolution)

P.s. this was taken by my camera, not phone.

And then I got bored in class one day.
15072010039


07072010019

left: huh?   right: RAAGGHHHH!

Oh well. I love K-ON

No comments:

Post a Comment