Saturday, July 31, 2010

Run from reality

My twitter have finally reached 1000!

Of course, no matter how tired I am I still have to post this up right! And in commemoration of this event, here’s a video to share with you guys (:

In case you didn’t get why this video is so funny apart from his actions. The fisherman is mocking the other team by reeling in the “fish”, who happened to fake an injury and the entire event is to show how good he is at it. And that he is the “hero” that helped the team “score” the goal.

Friggin hilarious once I figured out wtf he’s doing.

So anyway, I’ve changed my name on Twitter from xtechbiz to Lelouch__

So yep.

30072010074

Getting hooked onto this game recently, Monopoly Deal! xFast all your fault.

And if you’re wondering what kind of a surface that was, it’s the floor, void deck at some random area. What the hell am I doing? I’m not telling you. But with the cards all over the place, it’s fairly self explanatory.

So ah. Tomorrow is the weekends! I don’t think I have something planned for the entire day so I hope I can put more updates! There’s A LOT of videos as some of you guys know that’s like stored up in my bookmarks. Of course, I will release them slowly slowly ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment