Saturday, May 15, 2010

Reload

Been thinking about something for awhile. Then I guess I came to a conclusion as to what I should do.

There’s no point sighing and complaining about something that you don’t like. There’s no point changing my way of thinking to suit the situation. There’s no point giving up a goal so that you won’t be disappointed.

I will stay the same, I will retain the same goals. The only difference is that this time, priority goes solely to my studies. And I will work harder for what I want, there’s no point whining over the situation, just make the best of it.

 

Anyway, went too VJC’s guitar concert today. I’ll have to say that it’s a little underwhelming? Well, but the MC did said something really funny.

He wrote the next song about to be composed!

Fucking funny I laugh for damn long.

Anyway, 2 pictures before I go. I’m too tired right now. Videos in next post. :D

coffee dinosaurdie

No comments:

Post a Comment