Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bad day

Yep this is definitely a bad day

Woke up feeling giddy.

Fell down on the stairs at the LRT, scrapped my arm and stuffs.

Went to school, had some sort of a diarrhea and here I am again. Posting shit on my blog. sigh. Not feeling that great.

Well, a random picture that cheered me up (:

bill-and-steve-1

lolololol

Anyway, just in case you guys haven’t seen this yet, this is a conversation of Mark Zuckerberg. The creator of facebook.

Zuck: Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone at Harvard

Zuck: Just ask.

Zuck: I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS

[Redacted Friend's Name]: What? How'd you manage that one?

Zuck: People just submitted it.

Zuck: I don't know why.

Zuck: They "trust me"

yep, that’s how much he cares about your privacy. but then again this convo waas from quite sometime ago, maybe things have changed, maybe it hasn’t. But all I’m saying is, come on, facebook is evil.

“There comes a time, when we heed a certain call,
When the world must come together as one!”

Watch this. It gave me a nice feeling (:

 

lyrics: http://www.killerhiphop.com/we-are-the-world-25-for-haiti-lyrics/

No comments:

Post a Comment