Monday, May 17, 2010

Insomnia

Was supposed to be asleep. Was already on the bed. Have already closed my eyes. That’s when I realized that I don’t feel tired at all. So here I am. Trying to make myself tired. I’m too lazy to do anywork. I don’t feel like going to school tomorrow.

I don’t feel like doing anything.

My mood changes so rapidly I feel like some whiny bitch. Oh fuck it.

I keep losing focus of what I should be doing, what my mindset should be. I really need to start pasting notes all over my room, and posting notes everywhere on my desktop to remind me of my goal. This is kinda frustrating. Like really frustrating.

Oh man. I really need some sleep. Tomorrow’s gonna be a long day. Esp if I’m going to turn up for CCA. I need to have a complete make over. STARTING FROM TOMORROW! Well, obviously it’ll be kinda impossible. But it wouldn’t hurt to try. It wouldn’t be a bad thing to do anyway.

I still haven’t accomplish what I set out to do months ago. Oh fuck it. I feel like some kind of failure. OKAY FUCK IT. I SHALL MAKE A WALLPAPER RIGHT NOW TO GIVE MYSELF A CONSTANT REMINDER.

No comments:

Post a Comment