Thursday, May 6, 2010

Facebook

 

It’s really awesome. Must watch. Lol. Just to show you how much privacy facebook expose you to.

Actually, since I’m on facebook more often these days, I think that I should bring this matter up. There are a lot of changes in the privacy policy of facebook these days, make sure to check it out and know that you’re not a vulnerable target for any malicious intent.

Anyway, I don’t exactly like how facebook operate. If you ever tried deleting your account, you’ll know how hard it really is. And even if you deleted it, you don’t know if the data that you once had online is really deleted from their database. Sigh

Anyway, feel really sick right now. Got the feeling of ponning school tomorrow. But I guess I’ll try my best not to. Need to do some work right now, but the headache is kinda fking me up. Maybe an hour nap before I try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment